For another one of my Wordless Wednesday photos, see my other blog. For other people's see wordlesswednesday.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For another one of my Wordless Wednesday photos, see my other blog. For other people's see wordlesswednesday.com.
7 comments:
Just a note about this picture: My kids and I were walking on a Vancouver area beach last summer and happened to notice this serendipitous rock arrangement. No rocks were moved in the taking of this picture, nor was Photoshop used (in fact, I don't have a clue how to use Photoshop). This is exactly how we found the rocks. Cool, eh?
I love this picture so much that I used it on a monthly newsletter I did. With Susan's permission of course.
Vancouver rocks.
Very cool indeed! Love the picture.
I love rocks! This photo is great.
my sister & I find hearts too...I love to see other people's heart finds...they are amazing...ty!
Love it!! OK- you need to upload it to cafepress to make cards and posters ;)
What a wonderful find!
What a lucky find!
Post a Comment