
For another one of my Wordless Wednesday photos, see my other blog. For other people's see the blog roll at wordlesswednesday.com.

For another one of my Wordless Wednesday photos, see my other blog. For other people's see the blog roll at wordlesswednesday.com.
7 comments:
Impressive, not only can you take photos but you can build a rock sculpture, too! Nice! Happy WW!
Actually, I didn't build it; I found it. It's an inukshuk.
Very cool, what talent someone has.
Vancouver ROCKS!
Is it just naughty me? But I want to just push it over ;) Maybe my two boys are taking over my conscious thought....
Fabulous picture- thanks for sharing!
Great picture! What a wonderful find.
Thanks for stopping by my blog Penny Lane and leaving a comment.
This made me think of the Walton episode where two of the children were lost in the woods and had to read the Indian rocks to find their way back.
Post a Comment