Monday, August 4, 2008

Thematic Photographic--Signs

Taken August 13, 2007, in San Francisco.

Carmi's thematic photographic theme this week is signs. I've posted another one on Always an Editor, along with links to the other sign photos I've posted in the past.

Of all the sign photos I have, this is one of my favorites. I keep a copy hanging above my desk to remind me--especially on those days when my life seems an endless cycle of laundry, driving, and editing other people's writing--that the steps I'm taking are leading somewhere and that the path is as important as the destination.

3 comments:

Hayley Townley, Breast Cancer Survivor Extraordinaire said...

I, too, love this photo, and often times have to ask Susan to send it to me again.

Keep on Path.

Margerie said...

Lovely photo. The Buddhists sure get it right. Instead of:

But where is my path?? Where am I going again?? It is all about me isn't it?

LOL I do need to get on it!

Sandy said...

This reminds me of my hiking days, there would always bed signs and there would always always be someone who thought the sign applied to everyone but hem. errrrrr

Love the photo and your use of it as a daily reminder. Good for all us.

Sandy