Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #1

[Disclaimer: I will use some words this week to explain what the heck I'm doing.]

I first heard about Wordless Wednesday over on Tricotine's blog, long before I had a blog (or two) of my own. This is the first time I've remembered it on a Wednesday when I'm actually near a computer. Usually it occurs to me on Thursday afternoon as I stand in line at the grocery store.

Assuming I remember on a fairly regular basis (is that a valid assumption? We'll see), I'll be posting a picture I took in the previous week. Here's the first, taken on our outing to the art gallery:

6 comments:

Jen said...

what a great picture! Love the skyline!

texas_sweetie said...

very pretty.nicely taken wooww

chevk out my ww too
Out of Words

Speechless

Sandy said...

Wordless Wednesday...haven't come across that before. I've come across 10 for Thursday or was it Tuesday? ahhhh who knows.

Cool picture. You didn't say though where you took it.

I should be doing laundry or vacuming, or working on one of my started projects, or something on my to do list which includes cleaning out drawers....But, here I am visiting YOU! There, see if I don't get things done; it's not my fault it's yours' lol!

Have a good hump day and come on over, I'm pouring wine at 5

Sandy

Susan said...

Thanks for the comments! This is the Vancouver waterfront, taken through the dirty window of a moving and very crowded Seabus (a "bus" boat). I took it while twisted around in a funny position because I was in a backwards-facing seat. How it managed to turn out well, I don't know!

Sandy said...

lol
Hey no fair, it wasn't your fault long enough lol
Ok really though, I'm gonna go fold clothes, set your clock to happy hour. lol
Sandy

Hayley Townley, Breast Cancer Survivor Extraordinaire! said...

HEY! Wordless Wednesday. I like it. I'm stealing it. Stay tuned. But first, must go eat sushi with Shirley. I wish you were here, or I was there.

Have I told you lately that I miss you madly?????